Friday 25 November 2011

Vintage Kendo Set (Collection only)


This is not a normal Kendo set, is a vintage kendo set use since War World II, i got it from an artist, he had stay in Japan for 15 years, and learn Kendo there. This Kendo set was past down to him from his Sensei (Teacher), it has been pass down for martial artist to martial artist. This artist keep it in his art studio, one fine day, he come to visit me and ask me to write purposal for teaching martial art in International School, so he told me about his Kendo set and want to pass it to an Martial Artist instead to other people, so i give him a token in return :)

Sorry i didn't take a close photo of this Kendo set, but if you had the chance to take a close look, all the sewing and making of this item is handmade and nicely sew. I'm not training in Kendo, but do train with Bokken (Worden Japan Sword), but i didn't wear this before cause is too percious to me. I keep it in my dojo (Martial Art School) to remind me for doing my best to teach my Martial Art :)

Collection only

No comments:

Post a Comment