Friday 8 April 2011

Year: 1870 Old Japan Coin Ming Zhi San Nian Dragon Coin (Sale RM1200 )



One of the very old coin i keep, it's pass down by my wife grandma,  this one got some stain mark on it, i ask my friend who use to study in Japan about the age of this coin, to my surprise is from year 1870. Which is already 141 years of age, beautiful things need to share with people to see :) I once happen to see the same coin but the year was 20 years younger 1890 if i'm not wrong, and the price for auction is RM800, but i check in Japan website if i'm not wrong the price of this coin is much much higher. 

 Actually i got 2 of this coin, one with the prefect condition i leave it in a place very safe where no one can see it :P I'm willing to let go this coin to coin collector who is will to pay very high price for this coin. 

After checking the price on eBay today, follow out the price of this silver coin has rise from 200USD to 850USD depend on condition, i'm willing to let go for RM1000

Label: My own collection/RM1000

No comments:

Post a Comment